Sunday, 19 March 2017

You Will Need To Render An Account

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Love speaks. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. Decide for Me. Abide in Me always. Do not give Satan a hold over you. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. Righteousness is expected of all My Children. Be holy. Follow My voice. I will lead you to Me. Follow My every instruction, and I will keep you safe. I Am provides for all that you need. I bless you, and have prepared a place for you in My Kingdom of Love. Live in holiness. Do not gamble with your eternal destination. Be blameless in My sight. Offend Me no more. Draw near to Me. You will need to render an account for every word, every action, and every sin of omission. Remember this. Persevere in love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom