Saturday, 18 March 2017

Your Plans Are... Easily Derailed By Satan

Children Created For My Glory,
I bless you. I wait on you. I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission. All that I have is yours. All that you have is truly a gift from My hand. Honor Me. I desire to bless you beyond imagination. Beloved, you refuse My blessings upon your lives. Beloved, this is simple disobedience. Enter into My divine will, and allow Me to gift you as I intend. I know all there is to know about you. You must obey. My call upon your life is the only thing that matters. Desire to honor Me in every aspect of your life. Honor Me, and forget your plans. Your plans are often easily derailed by Satan. My Little Ones, when your lives align with My divine will, Satan can not steal the blessings I have in store for you. You would do well to remember this. Abide in Me. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom