Monday, 17 April 2017

Activate These Blessings Now

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you so. Draw near to Me. I invite you to draw near to Me this day. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Enter into My divine will, and honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Beloved, as My heirs, you must accept My direction. I whisper often to your ear, but you refuse to listen to Me. Beloved, you know My voice. Hear Me. Listen to My words of love. Listen to My every instruction, and be swift to obey My instructions. Obedience is expected of you at this critical time. Obey, and walk in faith. Your efforts will not go unrewarded. Live for Me. Minister to the Lost, and love. I hope in you. Beloved, when I created you I deposited treasures in your soul. Activate these blessings now. Humanity has great need of them. I bless you, and leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom