Wednesday, 19 April 2017

All The Answers That You Need

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Love speaks. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Do not refuse Me. Millions turn their backs to Me, each day. Beloved, become part of the solution. Pray without ceasing. Intercede for the Lost. My heart breaks for love of you. I witness your shortcomings, and always hope in your return. Be right with Me. Walk blameless in My sight. Beloved, you will need to render an accounting of every word, every thought, and every action. Repent today. Draw near to Me. Seek My divine will, and persevere in love. Do not despair. My arms are open to receive you. Ask for forgiveness, and keep My commandments. Obedience matters. Do not be deceived by the words of those who err. Seek the Truth. All the answers that you need are contained in My Holy Scriptures, My words of Love. Beloved, you must decide. Two choices are before you. Pick wisely. Should you refuse Me, know that you will regret that decision for eternity. Ponder this instruction. Are you ready to compromise an eternity of bliss for a few brief moments of pleasure? Beloved, I have gifted you with intelligence, and wisdom. Exercise these gifts for your salvation is at hand. Those who refuse My divine will over their lives will know My wrath. Choose wisely, Little Ones. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom