Thursday, 20 April 2017

Each Day, Your Book Is Updated

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Author of Life. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender without delay. Give Me permission to work in you. My Little Ones, I ardently desire to have you with Me in Paradise. Each day, your angels come to Me, and kneel before Me in all humility. They often are saddened with the news they bring Me for they appear most often with reports of your numerous transgressions. They have very little to offer Me in terms of testimonies of righteousness, integrity, and obedience to My divine will. Each day, your Book is updated. My Children, when you appear before Me at your day of judgment, this Book will be opened, and will serve as an exhibit, as proof, before My Court. Beloved, your angels are discouraged by your indifference, and worldliness. Beloved, why do you insist on wounding My heart so? Repent, and truly desire to honor Me from this day forward, so that your Book will finally testify of your great love for Me. Change your hearts. Live for My glory, and My glory alone. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom