Sunday, 16 April 2017

Endure All... And Be Grateful

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I rejoice in you. Your efforts please Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Kings. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Do not delay. Do not refuse Me any thing. Abandon the ways of the world. Give Me permission to speak to your hearts. Millions refuse Me entry. Beloved, Satan has deceived you. The Father of Lies reigns over the Earth, and rejoices at his progress. Beloved, stop him. Pray without ceasing. Pray for conversions. Lead others back to the fold. Uproot all sin from your lives. Model virtue, and inspire others to holiness. My Little Ones, this is not a game. Soon, many will cry to Me from Hell, and implore My mercy, but it will be too late. Beloved, your time on Earth is so brief. Honor Me. Do not compromise your eternal destination. It is far better for you to endure now than to regret for all eternity. Persevere. Endure all trials, and be grateful for them. Remain in thanksgiving for My plan will soon be known to all. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom