Friday, 28 April 2017

Exercise Moderation

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. Give Me permission. Allow Me entry. Allow Me to guide your every step. Break free from the world. Abandon the pleasures of the flesh for many fall into Hell because of them. Abandon all that displeases Me. Keep the covenant which binds us. Do not break it. Those who mock My laws will answer to Me. Do not be counted amongst the Lost. Repent. Reform your lives. Set your priorities straight. Rid yourselves of erroneous mindsets. Be pure. Bridle your tongues. Control your sexual impulses. Exercise moderation in all things. Do not develop addictions, for through them Satan will enslave  you. Free yourselves from all manner of sin. Hear Me. Abandon the rat race. Only your spiritual advancement matters. Grow in holiness in My sight. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom