Monday, 24 April 2017

I Rejoice In Your Generosity

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the King of Glory. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. I desire to abide in you. I invite you to open your hearts, and  to trust Me completely. Beloved, as the Author of Life, the Author of All Things, I know all there is to know about you. Kneel before My majesty, and make your prayer petitions known at this time. Ask for the desires of your heart. Often, I wait on you to bless others. Allow Me now to bless those you hold dear to your heart, those you meet during the day, even strangers who stir up compassion in you. I ready myself to bless the world through your prayers. Ask at once. Hope in Me. I rejoice in your generosity. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom