Friday, 7 April 2017

Learn To Plead Your Case Before Me

Children  Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of My grace, and mercy. Accept My direction today. Do not postpone your conversions. Repent of all wrongdoing. Walk blameless in My sight. Beloved, you must comply. As events foretold now escalate all over the world, you must honor Me more than ever. Be true to Me. Abide in Me for Satan roams the Earth looking for easy prey. Beloved, uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Remain in My divine will, and desire to serve for My glory. Your prayers are urgently needed. Kneel before My throne, and present your cases in all humility. Present your cases before My court, and allow Me to render My verdict over your lives. I have waited a long time for this to happen. Accuse Satan before Me. He has stolen much for you. Accuse him, and I will force restitution seven fold. Follow this instruction. Learn to plead your case before Me. This is My divine will for you. I bless you, and leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom