Saturday, 8 April 2017

Learn To Pray In This Manner

Children Created For My Glory,
I rejoice in you. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to teach you all that you must know. My Little Ones, draw near to Me. Discover Me. Enter into relationship with Me. Honor Me on bended knee. Desire what I desire. Spend much time with Me. I will speak to your hearts. Beloved, seek My divine will. I know all that you must endure upon the Earth. I also know all that Satan has taken from you. He has stolen many blessings, and mandates from those I love. My Little Ones, ask for admission into My court, and plead your case before Me. Be faithful to this instruction. In My courtroom, you will be granted favorable verdicts, each time you bring Me into remembrance of My divine will over your life. Stir My heart in your favor. Prepare your trial. Call Satan to testify before Me, and accuse him of all manner of wrongdoing. Plead the Precious Blood of Jesus over yourselves, and hope in Me. Comply. When you submit to My divine will, in My court, I will render a verdict in your favor. Learn to pray in this manner. I will refuse you nothing when you accuse Satan of stealing from you for you are truly My heirs. My glory will descend upon you, and all those you love, when you stir My heart in remembrance of the covenant that binds us together. Enter into My court. Hope in My master plan. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom