Thursday, 6 April 2017

My Courtroom

Children Created For My Glory,
I thirst for your love. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your heart to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. Seek My divine will over your life. Desire to know what is written in your Book of Life. Pray for revelation as to your mandates. Ask Me for direction, and walk in all obedience. Persevere in love. All that you do must align itself to your mandate. I wish for you to be successful, and to achieve your purpose. Gift Me with tokens of your love, and remain always in My divine will. Let all that you say, think, and do, honor My divine will. Desire to grow in obedience in order to honor Me. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Listen to My voice, and I will show you exactly how to prepare to have appear in My Courtroom. Bring your petitions before My throne, align yourself with My divine will, and learn to triumph over the legal matters which keep you from having victory in your life. I love you without condition, and also desire to have you embrace your destiny. As your Father, I invite you to draw near Me. As your friend, I will assist you, and gift you when possible. As your judge, I will render My verdict, in accordance with My divine purpose over your life. Allow Me to be merciful towards you. Ask for guidance. Pray, Little Ones. Ponder My words to you today. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom