Wednesday, 5 April 2017

Pray In Accordance To My Divine Will

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Lord of Hosts. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform you for My glory. I hope in you. Accept My direction. Live for My glory. Persevere in love. My Little Ones, always pray in accordance to My divine will. Prayers that do not honor Me will not be answered. Beloved, when you pray, truly desire to honor, and to respect My will. I have created you for a purpose. Align yourself with My divine will, and pray for this intention. If you do not know this purpose for you, pray for discernment. I will reveal all things to you in due time. When you pray, put Me first. Remember always to gift Me in every request. Prayer petitions that do not glorify Me are not answered. You would do well to remember this. Live for Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom