Sunday, 9 April 2017

Pray That My Divine Will Be Manifest In Your Homes...

Children Of My Divine Heart,
My master plan nears fruition. I love you so. My heart yearns for love of you. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to the actions of My grace. Submit unto Me. Surrender your body, your spirit, and your soul, unto My reign. Abandon the ways of the world. Be holy. Repent of all wrongdoing. Uproot all sin from your lives. Truly desire to walk in holiness, each and every day of your lives. You were created for this purpose. Draw near to Me. Honor My master plan. Pray that My divine will be manifest in your homes, in your cities, and in your respective nations. Do not question My authority. Do not mock Me, and remain deaf to My pleas. Hear Me. Those who disobey My divine will on Earth will reap their just judgment. Honor Me. You will have no other gods before Me. I Am is the One True God. Kneel before Me. Discover My divine will for you, and rejoice in it. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom