Friday, 21 April 2017

Purposes, Calling, And Anointing

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Author of All Creation, the One True God. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. My Little Ones, draw near to Me. Spend time with Me. Make time to read My words of love to you. Enter in relationship with Me. Do not take this instruction lightly. I invite you one more time to abide in Me, to truly desire to honor Me with your lives. Beloved, your lives are not your own. They are meant to glorify Me. You would do well to remember this. Your plans are of no importance in the grand scheme of things. Abandon your plans now. Discover what My plans are for you, and align your free will to encompass these purposes, callings, and anointing into your destiny. Embrace My master plan over your life. When you do this, blessings will multiply, and find you. Put Me first, and all else will be given you. I hope in you. Do not disappoint Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom