Tuesday, 25 April 2017

Seek Your Purpose

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you. I Am the King of Saints, the King of Glory. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender. Give Me permission to work miracles through you. Accept to serve. From the very instant of your conception, I gave you purpose. Beloved, seek your purpose. Do not be fooled into thinking that you do not matter, that you contribute nothing to society. My Little Ones, each of you has something very specific to accomplish in this life. Seek My divine will over your very existence. Satan plans to rob you of many blessings. Do not listen to him. Seek My face. Glorify Me with your words, your deeds, your thoughts. Leave nothing to chance. Strive to represent Me to the best of your ability for you are My heirs. Obey My voice. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Hope, and wait on Me. Miracles, I promise you now. Hope in Me, and I will restore all that Satan has stolen from you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom