Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Stop Lying, And Justifying Sin

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts. Surrender to My divine will. Surrender unto Love. Give Me permission to instruct you, and to guide your every step. Beloved, do not compromise virtue. Be holy. Holiness is expected of all those who truly love Me. Do not grow lukewarm. Reject sin. Do not give it another name. Changing the name of a particular sin does not make it more acceptable to Me. Abortion is murder. Premarital sex is fornication. Cheating on your spouse is adultery. Borrowing without returning is theft. Stop lying, and justifying sin. Stop listening to Satan s every instruction, and obey Me. Satan is defeated, and will soon suffer the consequences of his disobedience. Do not join his ranks because you desire a moment of pleasure. Hear Me. Repent. Return to Me. Be right with Me for I Am the Author of All Things. I witness all your transgressions, and refuse to lower My standards to meet your whims. Abide in Me. Live for My glory, and My glory alone. Failure to obey will result in your eternal damnation. Ponder My words of love. Accept My correction. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom