Thursday, 13 April 2017

The Covenant Which Binds Us...

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. Draw near to Me. I Am the King of Kings. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Me. Surrender all that you are, all that you have, all that you desire to become for My glory. Give Me permission to work in you. Beloved, My work in you is meant to bring you into perfect alignment to My divine will. I desire you holy. Abandon the world. Live as saints. Honor Me. Put Me first. Gift Me with tokens of your great love today. Obey My Word. Desire to lead those under your care unto Me. All that you have is a blessing from My hand. Beloved, do not refuse Me. Enter into My divine will once and for all. Remain in My will. Make every necessary sacrifice in order to please Me. Remember that your eternal destination, and your purpose in life, are to please and honor Me. Ponder this instruction. Walk in faith. I hope in you. The covenant which binds us is an honorable one.  Honor Me through your marriage. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom