Sunday, 23 April 2017

The King Of Mercy

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the King of Mercy. I Am the King of Glory. I Am, your King calls to you now. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work miracles of My grace upon your souls. Beloved, seek My face. The Fount of My mercy flows to all those who obey My voice today. I rejoice in this. You honor Me by your obedience, and willingness to repent. My Little Ones, I so desire to bless you today. Kneel before Me in all humility, and know that your King is well pleased with you. Those who have celebrated the Feast of Divine Mercy today will be granted signal graces by Me. Those who have turned from their wickedness, I will bless, and restore. Trust in Me completely. Let your trust witness to My glory, to My majesty, to My everlasting love for all My Children. I dispatch angels to you now bearing tokens of My affection. Abide in My love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom