Saturday, 22 April 2017

Walk, And Live In My Divine Will

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to work in you. I need you. I desire to use you for My glory, in order to convert many. Accept this invitation to serve in My vineyard. Beloved, draw near to Me. Make time for Me. Kneel before Me in adoration, and ask for the desires of your heart. My Little Ones, these desires are often inspired by Me. Pray in accordance to My divine will. Abandon the ways of the world. Live as saints. Do not pretend to honor Me, for I see all that you do. I witness all your transgressions, and know the deepest secrets of your hearts. Walk blameless in My sight. Repent. Uproot all sin from your lives. Holiness is expected of My heirs. Walk as Jesus did. Walk, and live in My divine will. Encourage those I place upon your path. Pray for those who persecute you. Love your enemies. Forgive them their transgressions, time and time again. Do not keep sins upon your souls, because all sin separates you from Me. You would do well to remember this. Be holy. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom