Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Your Prayer Life Must Have Precedence

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I search the Earth for humble, and obedient hearts. Be counted amongst the saints. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender at once. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of My grace, and mercy. My Little Ones, the Destroyer seeks to  rule over My creation. Prevent his advances with prayer. Kneel before Me each morning, and pray for conversions. Pray for miracles, and for all that you require in your families, in your communities, and in your respective nations. Simply pray. Spend more time in prayer. Your prayer life must have precedence over all pleasures. Do not spend more time on television than on the affairs of My Kingdom. Pray, and remain faithful to your life of prayer. Teach your  children to pray. Pray as a family, and call down My blessings, generational blessings on you all. I wait on you. Do not disappoint Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom