Tuesday, 30 May 2017

Break Curses

Children Created For My Glory,
I hope in you. I wait on you more than ever. Return to Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha  and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender, and honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Do not remain deaf to My pleas. Do not turn your backs to Me. Beloved, My laws you must keep. I have engraved them upon your hearts, and souls. You know My divine will. Do not pretend to honor Me. Do not have any other gods. Destroy your idols, and worship only Me. Honor Me. Kneel in all humility, and repent of all wrongdoing. Break curses which chain you to demons, and keep your captive. Hear Me, Beloved. Time is of the essence. Return to Me. Be faith filled. Protect your families from Evil. Corruption is all around you. Your children think corruption the norm. Teach them to honor Me. Teach them obedience to My laws. You will answer to Me for each, and every child under your care. Exercise your spiritual authority over the innocent, and lead them to Me. I hope in you. Do not disappoint Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom