Friday, 12 May 2017

Break Generational Curses

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. Command Satan s minions to leave you alone. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me reign. Give Me permission to teach you now. My Little Ones, plead the Blood of Jesus as your defense. Enter into My divine will, and accuse yourselves of wrongdoing. Repent of all wrongdoing. Break generational curses, and do not become the reason your lineage falls under any curse. Protect your families. Do not leave them without protection. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. Uproot all sin from your lives. Be holy. Witness to My glory. Jesus died on the cross on your behalf. His blood washes you, and makes you whole. Claim your healings, and miracles. Satan has robbed you long enough of these blessings. Claim healing, and restoration. Do not fear Satan. He is a defeated foe. Ponder this teaching. Be right with Me. I wait on you. Abandon your free will at My feet. Draw near to Me. Miracles await you, Children. Repent. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom