Friday, 26 May 2017

Cover Yourselves With The Blood Of Jesus

Children Created For My Glory,
I thirst for your love. Open your hearts to Me. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me without hesitation. Trust in Me. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transform your lives. My master plan nears fruition. Beloved, My plans for you are perfect. You can not improve upon them. I have orchestrated all things for My glory. Repent of all wrongdoing, and be right with Me. Do not postpone your conversion. Cover yourselves with the Blood of Jesus, and do not fear. Cover your homes, and all your possessions from this day forward. Trust in Me. My protection will descend upon the obedient. Honor Me by your lives. Witness to My glory. Bring others back to the fold. I hope in you. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Repent, and walk blameless in My sight. I bless you, Beloved. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom