Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Do Not Encourage Sin

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Draw near to Me. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Seek My face. Uproot sin from your hearts, and lives. Walk in holiness. Repent of all wrongdoing. Keep My commandments. Do not fail Me. As My ambassadors, I expect you to model righteousness. This is not a game. Model holiness to your families, and to all those I place upon your path. Do not think that your sins go unnoticed by the masses. You err. Repent, and honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Hearts look to you for guidance. Many will not dare ask for your opinions, but their eyes are on you. Be holy. Do not encourage sin. Crucify your flesh. Do not lead others into temptation, or promote sinful behaviors. You will answer to Me. You will answer for every word. Seek to live in all righteousness. Abandon the desires of the flesh. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom