Monday, 22 May 2017

Exercise Your Spiritual Authority

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. Accept My corrections, Little Ones. Draw near to Me. Uproot all sin from your lives. Repent. Do not break My commandments. Honor Me. Do not pick Satan over Me for you will regret this decision for all eternity. Repent. Confess your transgressions, your sins, and the iniquity of your fathers. Be right with Me. Do not test Me. This is not a game. Decide for holiness. Walk in faith. Time is of the essence. Lead others back to the fold. Pray for conversions. Never leave your families without protection. Exercise your spiritual authority, and protect those you love. I need your prayer petitions. Kneel before Me, and humble yourselves. Make every necessary change. Do not wait. Satan claims souls as I dictate this very prophecy to My daughter. Repent, Beloved. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom