Wednesday, 31 May 2017

Exercise Your Spiritual Authority

Children Created For My Glory,
Repent. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Glory. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to speak to your hearts, and to change your ways. Beloved, you err. Learn to exercise your spiritual authority. I have richly gifted you. Learn to exercise your authority over the spiritual realm. Demons must flee when you command them. Exercise your authority. Rid the world of demons. Clean up the world. Speak with confidence. Expel them from your homes, from your children s lives, from your own bodies. This is crucial. Learn to operate in the supernatural today. Do not put this off. Your greatest battles are supernatural. You would do well to remember this. Abide in Me. Seek the Truth. Live for My glory. Take back the ground you have lost to Satan because of generational sins, and curses. Put an end to all iniquity. Admit your transgressions, and sins. Clean up your lives. I wait on you. My hope remains unshakable. Be right with Me. Obey this instruction. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom