Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Grow In Humility

Children Created For My Glory,
Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me now. Do not delay. Surrender unto Love. Give Me permission to work in you. My master plan near completion. Draw near to Me. Accept My corrections for I Am, your Father, truly desires what is best for you. Beloved, accept to grow in humility in My sight. Abandon the ways of the world. Humble yourselves before Me. Be right with Me. Do not accept lies as Truth. Never change the wording of things to suit your purpose. Abortion is murder. Adultery is a broken covenant. When you borrow something, return it quickly to its owner. Do  not keep it indefinitely for this becomes theft. Honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. I count on you. Place your spiritual well being above your physical well being. Put Me first. Ponder this teaching. I bless you, Little Ones. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom