Saturday, 6 May 2017

Grow In Trust

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. Beloved, model virtue to those around you. Souls hang in the balance. Do not refuse Me. I desire all My children with Me in Paradise. Time is of the essence. This day, many will die, and be cast into the fires of Hell. Beloved, look around you. Sin runs rampant, and hearts mock Me, and defy Me openly. Millions refuse to kneel before Me. Many adore Satan, and call him their master. Beloved, in time, many things will be revealed to you. For the time being, you must grow in trust. Walk in faith. Trust Me with your lives. Even though everything seems lost, persevere in love. Pray for those who torment you. Pray for your enemies, and love them. I hope in you. Do not disappoint Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom