Friday, 5 May 2017

I Will Restore

Children Of  My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Do not refuse Me. I search the Earth for obedient souls, and find so few. Do not break My heart, Beloved. Grow in obedience. Humble yourselves in My sight. Repent of all wrongdoing, and draw near to Me. Do not think for one moment that you can outwit Satan. He is the Destroyer. Do not gamble with your eternal destination for you will lose your soul. This is a very serious matter. Repent, and align yourselves to My divine will. Walk in faith. I will restore all that Satan has stolen from you. I will restore broken relationships, and unite families for My glory. Hope in Me. Never let your hearts be troubled. Victory is mine. Put Me first. All the rest will be added unto you. Hope. Cling to Me. Read My words of love to you. Read Holy Scriptures every chance you get. I will reward you, and teach you all things. Obey, Little Ones. Miracles await the obedient. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom