Tuesday, 2 May 2017

If You Call Yourselves Mine

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. Enter into My divine will, and truly desire to remain there. Die to the ways of the world. Seek My will first, and foremost. Abandon your plans. Draw near to Me. Accept My direction. I have plans for you. Much remains to be done, Beloved. Pray without ceasing. I need your prayer petitions to rise to My throne. I will use them to establish My reign on Earth. Beloved, once more I invite you to live as saints. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. Do not give others the occasion to criticize Me through you. All that you say, think, and do, matters a great deal. I witness all your transgressions. If you call yourselves mine, you must be blameless. Be holy. Repent of all wrongdoing. Walk in faith. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom