Friday, 19 May 2017

Invite Your Little Ones To Pray

Children Created For My Glory,
I rejoice in you. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. I Am is well pleased. You now begin to honor Me as you should. Beloved, uproot all sin from your lives. Protect those who fall under your spiritual authority. Pray for your families to abide in Me. Pray for your children to discover their purpose. I have written their purpose in each of their Books. Their Books are sealed in Heaven. My Children, teach your own children to pray. Millions have never heard My name. Millions have never called out to Me as Father. You must correct this situation. Teach your children to call unto Me as they should. Tell them to recite the Our Father daily. I desire to bless them beyond imagination. Please obey this instruction. Invite your little ones to pray with you. Invite them to seek My face. Take them by the hand, and lead them back to Me. Guide them on their spiritual journey. This is of the utmost importance. I hope in you. I rejoice in your obedience in this matter. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom