Sunday, 28 May 2017

Make Time For Me

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you with an everlasting love. I wait on you. Open your hearts to Me now. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you in love. Give Me reign. Abandon the ways of the world. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Stop lying to yourselves, and to the world. Be right with Me. Keep My commandments. Keep My Sabbath. Draw near to Me. Spend time with Me each morning, and every night before you retire. Make time for Me. I desire to teach you many things. Make time for Me, and grow in relationship with Me. I Am, the One True God, commands you to obey. Kneel before My majesty, and return to the fold. Do not lead others down the path of eternal damnation. Model holiness to all. I count on you. Your world must change. Support Me in this endeavour. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom