Sunday, 7 May 2017

My Gift Of Salvation

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels of My grace, and mercy. Accept to serve in all humility. Obey My commandments. Keep My laws. I have engraved them upon your hearts. Do not say that My laws confuse you. Do not question My laws. Keep them. They are meant to guide you on your spiritual journey. Honor Me. Abandon the ways of the world. Pray, Little Ones. Uproot sin from your lives. Do not pretend to be righteous. You only fool yourselves. Those who refuse Me will suffer an eternity of torment. You must decide. Once the decision is made, you will only have yourselves to blame. Beloved, I extend to you My gift of salvation. Accept this gift today. Satan has claimed many souls today. Do not be counted amongst the Lost. This will surely break My heart. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Seek the Truth. Pray for discernment in all things. Shalom