Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Pick Up Your Bibles

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am. Open your hearts to Me without condition. Surrender to My divine will. Abandon your ways. Draw near to Me. Give Me permission to work in you. Allow Me entry. My Little Ones, desire to be holy. Walk blameless in My sight. Give up on the ways of the world. Hear Me. I have gifted you with all that you require. My grace abounds. Seek the Truth. Do not fall into Satan s traps. Read My words of love to you. Read Scriptures each morning, and every night. Let My words of love to you become your favorite book. Desire to enter into relationship with Me. Pick up your Bibles, and spend time with Me. I will reveal myself to you, and teach you many things. Accept this invitation to grow in love. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom