Thursday, 11 May 2017

Plead The Blood Of Jesus

Children Created For My Glory,
Lead. I command you to love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am, the King of Glory stands before you now. Open your hearts. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Repent, Little Ones. Uproot all sin from your lives. Return to Me. Do not be fooled by Satan. He plans your destruction. Open your hearts to My word. Keep My commandments, and My statutes. Honor Me. Do not cause others to criticize you. Be holy. Your example matters. Should others fall into sin because of you, know that Satan will accuse you in My Court. Prepare your defense. Do not be counted amongst the Lost. Accept the gift of Salvation today. Cover yourselves with the Blood of the Lamb, and stray no more. My Little Ones, My directive to you is the following: sin no more. Be right with Me. Plead the Blood of Jesus as your defense, before Me, in prayer. Lead those under your care back to Me. Model holiness by your example. Confess your transgressions, and walk in all humility. Do not keep any sin upon your souls. Many fall into the Fires of Hell because of their indifference, and disbelief. Hear My warnings now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom