Saturday, 20 May 2017

Plead The Blood Of Jesus

Children Created For My Glory,
Repent. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. I Am. I witness all your transgressions. I know of all your secret sins, your hidden desires. I know all. I am aware of all the iniquity which soils your bloodline. Repent, and be right with Me. Repent for the sins of your forefathers. Repent today. Their sins have placed curses upon you, and many generations. Beloved, you must be blameless. Satan accuses you in My Court. Be right with Me. Break all curses. Bind, and cast out the demons which keep you in chains. Learn to free yourselves from their clutches. Honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Take back the ground gained by Satan over your lives. Take back that which is rightfully yours. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Plead the Blood of the Lamb over yourselves, when you are in prayer. Plead the Blood of Jesus over your children so that they will be protected. Be faithful to this instruction. Be faithful to Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom