Thursday, 18 May 2017

Protect Those Under Your Authority

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I bless you. Open your hearts to Love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am. Open your hearts, and surrender unto Me. Abandon your plans. Give Me reign. Give Me permission to reign over every area of your lives. Do not place your needs above the needs of the Kingdom. Grow in holiness. Work in My vineyard. Grow in love. Truly desire what is best for humanity. Pray for conversions. Pray that hearts will promptly return to the fold. Many err. Children are lost because their own parents refuse to walk in faith. Children are accepting to serve the Beast because the parents who have spiritual authority over them refuse to guide them in faith! Beloved, be right with Me. Pick up your mandates, and serve in all humility. Obey My voice. You know Me. You also know My heart. I have engraved My laws upon your hearts. Do not pretend to ignore My laws. Do not lie to Me. I know everything about you. I witness your secret sins, sins that often are abominations to Me. Beloved, take up your mandates, and protect those under your authority. Minister to them. Speak to them of My love. Time is of the essence. Walk in holiness. Obey this instruction for you will be made to answer for your refusal to Me. My love for you is everlasting. Do not call down My wrath upon yourselves. Hear Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom