Thursday, 4 May 2017

Protect Your Bloodlines

Children Created For My Glory,
I call you to holiness. Uproot all sin from your lives. I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of My grace. Beloved, keep My commandments. Honor Me, or answer for every transgression. Repent of iniquities, transgressions, and sins. Satan plans your destruction. Generational sin is not a laughing matter. Fathers, do not expose your children to generational curses. Hear Me. Repent, and return to the fold. Righteousness is expected of you. I have placed you as the spiritual authority over your families. Walk in holiness. Many children will fall into Hell s fire because of the scandalous examples of their fathers. I invite you to heed My warning. Protect your bloodlines. Protect those whom I have placed under your spiritual authority. Failure to do so will call down My wrath. I bless you, and hope in you. Do not disappoint Me, for I Am the Author of All Things, and My divine will is all that truly matters. Obey. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom