Wednesday, 17 May 2017

Put An End To All Hypocrisy. Be Holy.

Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am. Open your hearts to Me without condition. Open your hearts, and allow Me entry. Surrender unto Love. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of My grace. Give Me reign. Enter into My divine will as you rise. Abandon the ways of the world. Draw near to Me. I Am, the King of Glory, desires to lead you to holiness. Beloved, uproot all sin from your lives. Sin cuts your from My grace. I will not honor the prayers of a sinner. You must be right with Me. Do not pretend to honor Me. Repent of all wrongdoing. Be right with Me. When you are right with Me, I will answer your prayers. Do not break My laws, and think that your prayers honor Me! Put an end to all hypocrisy. Be holy. I command you to honor, and obey Me in all things. Your lives must be a reflection of this obedience, and honor. I hope in Me. I wait on you always. Be right with Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom