Monday, 29 May 2017

Read The Bible As A Family

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Look around you, deception is everywhere. You are in the end times. Beloved, draw near to Me. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. Listen to My instruction, and grow in holiness. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Seek My divine will every instant of your life. Pray for discernement. Die to self. Live for Me. Those who refuse to die to self, and who only seek the desires of the flesh, are not My own. They belong to Satan, and bear his mark. Beloved, hear Me. Read My words of love to you. I so desire to encourage you on your spiritual journeys. Read My words of love, and enter into relationship with Me. Everything that you require is found in My Holy Scriptures. Spend time with Me. I will teach you all things. Turn off your televisions. Bring your children to Me. Read the Bible as a family. I hope in you, Little Ones. Obey. Obey Me in all things for time is of the essence. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom