Saturday, 27 May 2017

Seek Reconciliation

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts. Surrender unto Love. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Draw near to Me. Abandon the ways of the world. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. This is not a game. Hear Me. Many walk the Earth blind to Satan s machinations, and deceptions. Millions are lost to Me. My Little Ones, My heart breaks for love of you. I desire you all with Me in Paradise. Do not choose Satan over Me. When you cling to sin, you decide for Satan, and you glorify him. You make Satan your god. Hear Me, Little Ones. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Love as never before. Forgive those who have hurt you. Repent of all wrongdoing. Seek reconciliation with your families, and spouses. Honor Me with your lives. You must die to self, and live for My glory, for only this will please Me. Listen to My voice, Beloved. Change for My glory. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom