Saturday, 13 May 2017

Seek The Truth

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am, the Author of All Things, stands before you, a Beggar-King. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. I search the Earth for humble, and obedient hearts. My Little Ones, those who keep My laws are now the exception. As persecution increases all over the Earth, they walk in obedience, and do not fear Death. Beloved, remember that Satan is defeated. Guard your souls from all stain. Repent. Walk in holiness. Protect your families. Guide your children back to Me. Honor My covenant with you. Do not turn your backs to Me. Do not pretend to honor Me, and keep only a select few of My commandments. Beloved, if you break one commandment, you break My law. Desire to magnify My most holy name. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. This is not a game. Many souls hang in the balance, and Satan rejoices as millions fall into Hell Fire. Beloved, be counted amongst the Saints. Honor Me. Do not compromise virtue. My laws are engraved upon your hearts. Keep them. Ask for the desires of your heart. Kneel before Me in all humility, and pray for conversions. Satan has deceived the masses. I now restore what he has stolen from Me over the ages. I claim what is rightfully mine. Will you allow Me to claim you as My Child? Beloved, many err. So many are lost to Me. Millions don't even know it. Walk in obedience. Keep My commandments. I now place My seal upon all those who call Me Abba Father. Trust in Me. Be not deceived. Read My words of love, and be right with Me. Seek the Truth for the Truth will set you free. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom