Monday, 8 May 2017

Stop Perpetuating Your Lies

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Repent. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform your lives. I hope in you. I have waited years for many of you to see the Light. Beloved, wake up. Satan has deceived you. You lie to the world, and to yourselves. Do not count yourselves amongst the righteous when you live in a state of mortal sin, mock My commandments, and destroy all that I have entrusted into your care. Repent. Kneel before Me in all humility, and accuse yourselves of wrongdoing. Be truth filled. Stop perpetuating your lies. You will be made to answer for all those who fall into sin because of your terrible example. You will answer to Me. Repent. Time is of the essence. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom