Thursday, 25 May 2017

Work In My Vineyard Until I Come For You

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I love you with an everlasting love. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. Abandon the ways of the world. Draw near to Me. Keep My commandments. Keep My Sabbath. Honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Live as saints. You are My heirs. I created you for My glory, and My glory alone. Do not seek honor, position, or riches without Me. Do all things for Me, and in My most holy name. All blessings that you possess are truly a gift from My hand. You would do well to remember this. Be grateful for this. Offer up thanksgiving for all that I do for you. Obey My instructions. Do not let your hearts be troubled by events foretold. My Chosen Sons, and Daughters have nothing to fear. Walk in faith. Work in My vineyard until I come for you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom