Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Your Greatest Battles Are Spiritual In Nature

Children Created For My Glory,
I hope in you. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels of My grace for all humanity. My Little Ones, I need your help. Draw near to Me. Enter, and remain in My divine will. Pray without ceasing. Do not let your hearts be troubled with events foretold. Trust in Me. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Walk blameless before Me. Lead. Accept to serve in My vineyard. I desire to claim what is rightfully mine. Satan has stolen many things from Me. He has stolen nations, and millions of hearts. Beloved, put on My armor, and fight in My ranks. Your greatest battles are spiritual in nature. You would do well to remember this. Pray. Pray, and let your prayers ascend to My throne. Abandon your idols. Pray only to Me. I Am commands you to honor Me. I Am, your Father on High, commands you to obey. I hope in you. Do not disappoint Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom