Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Adultery Is Satan s Remedy...

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform your very lives. Enter into My divine will. Read My words of love, and proclaim them to the ends of the Earth. Proclaim My return, and spread My divine will as a fire. Spread My love to all. Remain in My love. Do not only pretend to love. Beloved, when I mean fight for Love, I mean protect those under your spiritual authority. Love your wives. Honor your husbands. Keep My divine chain of command intact. I have set things before you for your own well being. Keep My ways. Husbands, love your wives. Die to your own dreams, and desires. Die to yourselves. Live for those under your spiritual covering. Live as saints. Those who refuse to gift their families in this manner will be made to answer to Me upon their passing. Hear Me, Beloved. Love your families. Do all things for My glory. Do not question My ways. I know what is best for each, and every one of you. I have hand picked every partner, and joined them by the fire of My love. Keep this covenant holy. Do not commit adultery. Adultery is Satan s remedy to selfishness. Adultery brings down generational curses on your descendants. You would do well to remember this. Flee from all sin, Beloved. When you err, return to Me, and make things right. Do not disappoint Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom