Monday, 5 June 2017

Become A Source Of Great Jubilation in Heaven

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to work in you. Trust Me with your lives. Trust Me always. Do not refuse Me. I wait on you. Beloved, enter into My divine will, and grow in holiness. Spend time with Me. Kneel before your God. I Am, the One True God, commands you to obey. Keep My commandments, and repent of all wrongdoing. Desire to honor Me. Desire to live for My glory. My Little Ones, all that you say, think, and do must bring Me glory. Glorify Me for you were created for this intention. I created you for My pleasure. You would do well to remember this. Gift Me with tokens of your love, and affection. Allow Me to rejoice in you, to rejoice in all your undertakings, and in all evidence of this love for Me. Gift Me now. Many exist without ever thinking of Me. Beloved, do not add to My torment. Draw near to Me. I hope in you. I wait on you. Become a source of great jubilation in Heaven, even now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom