Monday, 19 June 2017

Call On Him

Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. Draw near to Me. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Give Me permission to transfigure you in love. Allow Me entry. My Spirit waits upon your invitation to enter. Call on Him. My Little Ones, My Spirit is a tremendous gift. Recognize it as such. Pray in tongues. As you await the answer to your prayer petitions, pray in tongues. Grow in patience. Persevere in love. This prayer is truly perfect. You can not improve upon it. Allow Me to pray through you. I will use your voices to bring about My divine will upon the Earth. Rejoice in Me. Walk in faith. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom