Thursday, 29 June 2017

Divorce Was Never Part Of My Master Plan

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I rejoice in you. All Heaven rejoices, and witnesses your efforts to honor Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. Enter into My divine will. Seek to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Break free from sin. Change for My glory. Beloved, many families have fallen. Parents fail to honor Me, and to honor their covenants. Beloved, marriage is a sacred institution. Hear Me. I do not allow My sons, and daughters to be joined in error. I create your matches. Before your birth, I decide who your spouse is to be. I form your spouse, and bless you as your enter into your marriage covenant before Me. Nothing is accidental. Nothing is left to chance. I orchestrate all things. Of course, I allow trials in order to increase your faith, but all matches are made in Heaven. Sometimes, Satan deceives My children, and encourages them to break My laws out of selfishness, or doubt. Beloved, once you have entered into a marriage contract with Me, you must honor your commitment unto death. Divorce is the invention of men. Divorce was never part of My master plan. Die to self. See to the welfare of your families. Hear Me, Beloved. Those who refuse to obey Me will be thrown into the Pit. They will scream for mercy, and no mercy will be granted to them. My laws do not change. I do not change. You would do well to remember this. Honor Me through your relationships. Break all ungodly soul ties, and I will restore broken relationships, and marriages for the betterment of all humanity. Obey Me today. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom