Thursday, 22 June 2017

Do Not Gamble With Satan

Children Created For My Glory,
Love speaks. Listen closely. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to work in you. My Little Ones, only I know what awaits you. Will you not trust in Me? I have gifted you with life, and with all good things. Will you not make yourselves obedient unto Me? Would I deceive you, Little Ones? Beloved, you insist on proof. Is not My love for you proof enough? Seek My divine will. Honor Me. Do not break My laws, and dare think yourselves free from judgment because you call occasionally on My name. You must obey Me, Beloved. I have engraved My laws upon your hearts. Look to your heart for the answers you need. If you have charge over a family, take this responsibility to heart. Teach your sons, and daughters to honor Me. Love, and fight for your family. Love your partners for they are My gift to you. When Satan speaks his lies into your ear, rebuke him. Do not listen to the lies of the Devil. Spend no time with evil. Abandon people, and places which lead you to sin. Change your ways. Beloved, what you do from this moment onward might simply determine your eternal destination. Do not gamble with Satan for you will lose your soul. Hear Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom